Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter dresses....


I made the girls' Easter dresses this year. I owe a great big thanks to Blackeyedsue for this inspiration. These were the easiest dresses I have ever made. I am definately going to have to make more of these. I have been kicking myself since I bought the fabric. They had an adorable red, white, and blue bandana looking dress fabric. My girls would have looked so adorable in little dresses made from that for the 24th of July parade. I am just hoping that they have it when I go back to the store.

2 comments:

  1. SUCH cute fabric! I love the overlay! I haven't seen anything like that around here! Your girls look darling in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that style dress. When do you have time to sew. You must be superwoman.

    ReplyDelete