Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Scrapbooked with Sandra Bullock....

I thought I would jot down some random ideas today.

Yesterday, was Rachelle's My Life Monday. I wanted to do it, but I forgot. She wanted you to define your life in just 6 words. This was rather hard. As I thought about it, I could say different things for different times in my life, but I wanted to do something that seemed to define my whole life. So this is what I came up with:


I'm always dreaming up something new.


That is how I am. I am always dreaming up new ideas or planning something new. I think I would die if I didn't have something fun to plan or think about. So those are my 6 words.

Now as far as the title of this blog goes, I really didn't scrapbook with Sandra Bullock. At least not in real life. I did in my dreams last night though. I was teaching her about paper with a white core and how you can sand the edges to show the white through. I don't know why I thought she would be interested in knowing, but she was in my dream.

I also dreamed last night that I was selling vinyl to my old boss, her husband, and her son. Something about a clock. I don't recall exactly.

I also had another dream about one of my kids, and I swore in the middle of the night that I was going to remember it, but this morning it was gone. Why are dreams so ellusive? I can usually vaguely remember what they were about, but sometimes they are just out of reach in my brain. And strain as I might, I just can't pull them into my cognitive mind. I hate that.

Oh, and a little kid funny. My hubby was getting my 2 year old dressed last Sunday for church and was having a hard time getting her zipper up on her sweater. My little K remarked, "Maybe it's batteries are dead." Ha ha ha! I think it was more a problem of Dad's fingers being too big for tiny zippers.

Well that is all my randomness for today. We will see what I dream up tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Cute little story about the zipper. Funny how their little brains work. If something is broken or doesn't work quite right, it just HAS to be the batteries!

    I love it! And what a fun dream about Sandra Bullock. How fun would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 6 word motto-that's a great characteristic to have.

    More importantly. Oh my goodness are those pictures of your baby ADORABLE. I just want to squeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about dreams. I seem to have the craziest ones and when I go to tell my DH about them, I can never remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. It is so nice to keep up on how you are doing. Well, I dream about being you someday. Talented, creative and a wonderful mother are just a few of the things I wish I could steal from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that our Kim from HS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely a planner. I seem to recall a list in your planner that had all of the qualities of your future husband. You planned him just right. ;)

    It is the worst when you can't remember a dream or it was really funny or crazy and you try to tell someone and it just doesn't come out right.

    And if you got to scrapbook with Sandra Bullock, can I go grocery shopping with Meg Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackeyedsue...no that is a Kim in my old ward.

    ReplyDelete