Monday, March 3, 2008

4 Months Old....

My baby turned 4 months old last week. This makes me so sad. 4 Month old babies are my absolute favorite. I know this next month is just going to fly by. I want her to stay this size forever.
She is such a sweet baby. She is happy all of the time. My 7 year old cries more than she does. She loves to play with toys and sings to them. She is starting to reach for everything...the cup I am drinking from, my hair, my sunglasses. She is going to be a little dangerous here soon. She has started sleeping for 8 hours straight every night. It has been so nice not to wake up in the middle of the night. OHHH I love her!

She is growing out of all her little clothes. It makes me so sad. She loves to smile and has the cutest little dimple. Her eyes are so far staying blue. Which makes us so happy. I hope they will stay that way as she gets older. She is such a joy. I just want to hold her and squeeze her and give her kisses all day long.

Visit my craft blog to see how I made her cute flower head bands.

8 comments:

  1. She is so pretty. I can't believe how big they are getting. They used to be so bitty. She seems like such a good baby. I can tell how much you love her.

    BTW. Cool new picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sleeps eight hours?! My son still doesn't do that at 19 months. She IS a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a cutie you have there. She is likely to break a few hearts in the future. Loves to all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling! I love that flower headband----so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure am glad someone invented these here digital cameras! Your pictures are great and H is even greater. All you guys are! Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks so precious ....

    bdw, you've been tagged ...

    please come over and chek 6 things ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh she is pretty! What a lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete