Friday, March 7, 2008

Not a Minor Anymore....

I had to get a new driver's license this year. This really bummed me out. For the last 10 years I have had a driver's license that said I was under 21. That is what happens when you go get your driver's license renewed the day before you turn 21. I loved it. Hardly anyone ever noticed, but it was a fun internal joke for me. I never tried to buy alcohol and was never "carded". It would have been fun if I did though. So now I am officially an adult. I guess I was hanging on to this tiny bit of my youth. Oh well, I guess I have to grow up sooner or later.

7 comments:

  1. You still look YOUNG! That is so funny it has said under 21 for so long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to end it. To stay under 21 for so long. You still look like you did the day I first met you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how you look at it, you are still my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved having my license say that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well maybe you can hang onto being 31 for 10 years too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look great! Don't worry about it. (This comes from someone who is absolutely freaking out about turning thirty this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that makes be feel older being your big sister and all. Man, where did all those youthful years go.

    ReplyDelete