Tuesday, April 4, 2006

From the mouths of babes....

My 3 year old never ceases to crack us up. Last night Dad was helping her say her prayers. It went something like this:

Dad: Bless Grandpa and Grandma.
3-year old: Bless my toys.

Another time:

Mom: Bless me to listen to Mom and Dad.
3-year old: Bless Mom and Dad to listen to me.

She is so funny! I don't know where she comes up with things. The other day my 5 year old was coloring faces on some paper dolls. She said, "These are Mom's eyes." And my 3-year said, "Where is Mom's moustache?" Well I have no idea about that one!!!!

The things little kids say are so adorable. I need to be better at writing them down so I can always look back and remember how cute they were. I better go do it right now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Mindy. Amanda sounds like she is so much fun. Wouldn't you just love to know what goes on in their little minds; the things that DON'T actually come out of their mouths? How smart to write these things down. That will be so precious to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Little ones prayers are the best. Elephants are often blessed around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister gave me a book solely for the purpose of writing down those moments. I love that it stays right by my bedside - to remind me...and remind me...and remind me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that is so funny! i can remember one of my little sisters saying stuff like that. (drove me crazy some times)

    ReplyDelete