Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another haircut...

Yesterday I cut my 3-year old's hair. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't. I cut off a few inches so it is about shoulder length, and then we flipped up the ends cute. She looks so cute with short hair (especially since it is so thin). After I finished cutting it she asked me, "Now are we going to change the color of it?". It was funny! I guess that was why she was so hesitant to climb on the stool to let me mess with her hair. From the worried look in her eyes I am guessing she doesn't like my new hair color...I think she was scared I was going to make hers the same color.

We are off for the weekend to my in-laws house. It is one of our favorite times to go. They have a BIG (ha ha!) parade for the 24th of July, fireworks, and other fun activities going on. So I will be back next week with (hopefully) some fun pictures of our adventures.

11 comments:

  1. I think the things that three-year-olds say are my favorite. Little girls with short hair are my favorite...look at T. You should post a picture when you get a chance. I want to see!!!

    Have a good time at the folks! Happy Pioneer Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M got her hair cut short, and it's adorable. I love it. I'd love to see some pictures.

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its cute how she thought you might change her hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie she is. Have fun at the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie she is. Have fun at the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love short hair on little girls--I can't wait to be able to do my own little girls' hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids say the funniest things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hair cutting day is tomarrow for my kids! They react the same way when I get the gear out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Happy 24th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see it! Have a fun 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute haircut story! Have a great weekend. Enjoy the parade.

    ReplyDelete