Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Itybtyfrog needs....

I have seen a few of these on other blogs, and I thought I would try it out. It was really funny! You google "Itybtyfrog needs" (insert your name instead of Itybtyfrog) and see what pops up. I actually did the search with my real name, not itybtyfrog. Here are my results....
Itybtyfrog needs a home where she can have food down all day for snacking (Oh yah! Baby…bring on the pretzels and cinnamon bears)

Itybtyfrog needs money to attend college (No kidding….I can’t believe how much tuition has gone up since I was in college)

Itybtyfrog needs to find support so she won't have to feel like she needs to flirt for attention or to be accepted (WHAT?)

Itybtyfrog needs to quit holding onto a dream (Sorry, no can do, I will always be a dreamer)

Itybtyfrog needs to scrap the turtleneck (This is funny because I can’t stand turtlenecks)

Itybtyfrog needs your help & support (Doesn’t everyone?)

Itybtyfrog needs to work up a schedule (I am currently working up a schedule to work up a schedule)

Itybtyfrog needs behavioral counseling, anger management, and FOR SURE someone she can talk with. (I could probably use all of those!)

Itybtyfrog needs to be there and everyone else is encouraged to attend. (Yes this is how my life goes….I HAVE to be there, and it is just optional for everyone else!)

Itybtyfrog needs a family that can offer her consistency, structure, an abundance of love and nurturing and clear rules and expectations. (Wouldn’t that be great!)

Itybtyfrog needs volunteers. (Volunteers to clean the bathroom. Volunteers to do the laundry. Sure I could use a few of those.)

Itybtyfrog needs to get her life together (Probably)

Itybtyfrog needs a quiet home (Wouldn’t that be nice occasionally?)

Itybtyfrog needs to buy a copy machine (I already have one and I LOVE it!)

Itybtyfrog needs help, although in the long run she's going to have to figure it out for herself. (In the end, don’t we all?)

Itybtyfrog needs suggestions (Always looking for some good ones)

Itybtyfrog needs the light (This is SO true….I have to open all my windows everyday…I can’t stand a gloomy dark house.)

Itybtyfrog needs to improve her social skills (Yes, I must admit, I am a bit of a wall flower.)

Itybtyfrog absolutely needs to call the police (Whatever for?)

Give it a try, and see what you need.

7 comments:

  1. I am cracking up! This was great. When those volunteers are done at your house, I need seven at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Now I know how to figure out what to get you for Christmas! If I could only figure out where to get the volunteers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the volunteers when Stepahnie is done. I still have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call those police officers RIGHT NOW!! hee hee!! Love these results!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how the needs change for different first names? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol.

    Hey - have you tried POPCORN and cinnamon bears? Mmm... ;)

    ReplyDelete