Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Favorite Christmas Decorations Part 1...

I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas decorations. Blogger doesn't seem to like me to post more than three pictures at a time, so I had to make two posts, so make sure you check out my previous post too.

This is a Santa that we made in R.S. one year. I love that it is big. Most of my decorations are smaller table top decorations, so it is fun to have something bigger to set on the floor.

I purchased these gingerbread men at the craft store I use to work at. I love them because they are so cute and they have glitter all over them. I usually have them on my stove top bent around a scented candle. They look like they are out having a bonfire.

This is one of the first Christmas decorations that I made. The santa is holding a chalk board that we leave various messages on or count down the days until Christmas on.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Those are some lovely christmas decorations. I just love seeing everyones decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM!!! I am going to have to head over to your house and steal all of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO CUTE!

    Love them all, both posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your big santa. I'm also drowning in small decorations and would love to get me some larger ones. I need a Super Saturday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! They're so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great decorations. I really need to get some pics up of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable decorations! I love your big santa. I wish our RS would do fun things like that.

    And to answer Santa's question...I've been nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Your house looks gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the cutest decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete