Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday Joy....

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We had fun at our house, even though my 6 year old said she didn't get anything she wanted. We got to go visit my hubby's sister and go 4-wheeling in the snow on Christmas Day. And yesterday I got to go to my parent's house for a big family party. We had a ton of fun until our ride home. My oldest daughter gagged right before we left my parent's house, so my mom gave us a ziploc bag for the ride home. Boy were we glad we had that bag!!! She threw up several times on the way home and then every 20 minutes or so for the next 4 hours. Then our 3 year old started throwing up and two hours after that our baby started too. And this morning my hubby wasn't feeling good either. So between all that and washing all the bedding in the middle of the night I am exhausted....and hoping that I don't get sick too. I hope everyone else's Holiday is going better than ours....oh the holiday joy!

10 comments:

  1. That must have been so rough to have the girls all sick at the same time! That's the worst cleaning up barfy clothes and sheets.

    I'm so sad I missed your mom's party, but I got sick too. I'm feeling better today though, and I'm just glad that I wasn't sick on Christmas Day.

    How was the party? Who came? Did everyone have a good time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! I'm glad you had that baggie too!
    Hope your family gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! I can't believe that it happened all in one day. I am so sorry. How are you feeling?

    I am sorry about firstborn's attitude. They are so picked on, aren't they? I hope you don't get sick either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. I hate having throw up go around. All 4 of my kids have been coughing up a lung for the past couple of days. I hope it passes soon for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! How sad! I hope everyone is feeling better today and that you get some much needed rest. They're not kidding when they say being a mommy is a 24 hour a day job.
    I'm glad you had a nice Christmas though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, you guys got that nasty bug...Thank goodness it all happened after Christmas, not on!

    Maddy was disappointed that Santa didn't get her anything she asked him for either. For some reason he didn't want to spend $250 on a furr real pony. Weird, huh? She loved the fairy costume, though. Said it was her favorite gift, in fact! (All the gifts were great, btw. Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I'm so sorry that happened! I hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear about your family. Get well soon. I'll have to keep an eye on my kids and see if they get sick too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a horrible story. I am so sorry... A sad sight for you to see your children so miserable.

    We had a triple episode with Liam doing the same thing this evening. What a job to clean that off of carpet...

    Get well soon Itybty household!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. Why does puking always happen in the middle of the night, when there's bedding involved?

    Hope you had a fun Christmas anyway.

    ReplyDelete