Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My favorite Christmas Decorations Part 2...

My good friend Becky gave me this one year for Christmas because she knows I love frogs. It says, "Kisses under the Mistletoad".

I was fortunate to work with a super creative and crafty woman in young women's a long time ago. She made this (and several other adorable decorations I have around my house). She was so talented, and I learned so much about making crafties from her.

I found this little treasure at Deseret Industries for $1.00. I don't know why anyone let this cute thing go.
Posted by Picasa
Thanks for stopping by to check out a few of my decorations.

3 comments:

  1. aren't snowmen the cutest? an absolute necessity i say! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen for decorations, too. Partly because I can leave them up for the rest of the winter. Makes those long days in Jan a bit more festive!

    ReplyDelete