Tuesday, January 29, 2008

3 Months old...

My baby just turned 3 months old on the 25th. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is at such an adorable stage right now. She is starting to laugh and loves to smile at anyone. She is just solid. A guy at church on Sunday jokingly told me that I need to start feeding her. I always joke that I am feeding her eggnog because she has definately packed on the chubs. I just want to hold her and squeeze her. She is the perfect size. Still tiny, but doesn't seem as fragile as a newborn. She slept last night from 10:45p.m. until 6:40a.m. That is her first full night of sleep without a feeding break in the middle. I would have gotten some good rest out of it, but I kept waking up thinking that she needed to eat. She is absolutely adorable and we are just loving her like crazy.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I love the bow.

    I remember when mine started sleeping longer. I did the same thing. I kept waking up to make sure they were ok, and they always were. But, I needed to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very cute! I'm so glad she's starting so sleep more for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her. She is so pretty! How nice that she slept...isn't that always the way it is. We wake up because it is just in our systems.

    This last baby time is going so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute. I can see why you would want to cuddle her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie to sleep like that!

    She is really a beautiful baby girl! I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a cutie! They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete