Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let the games begin....

Blackeyedsue has called me to battle. A bloggy battle. Here are the rules:

RULES
*Only three posts per week are required (more is altogether acceptable)
*Length need not be specified
*Anyone can join at anytime....but if you stop...you will be teased endlessly by all subscribers! :)*Privacy is of the utmost importance. (No names, locations, schools, etc.)

Monthly awards will be voted upon for - content, creativity, and over-all interest level.

*Have fun!

So I am donning my combat boots and preparing for a good fight. I will be blogging every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And I may sneak in a few extras if I am in the mood. As with any good battle, we need reinforcements, so if you want to join the battle, you are more than welcome. Let the games begin....

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you'll be blogging more... afterall, I think you and blackeyedsue are my favs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so excited to war with you!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and if you go to my blog, up in the right hand corner there is a blog ring code. Hit join and you sign up and the code takes us to all of those in this bloggy war.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read the blogging battle! Love both of your posts--it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm a friend of Suzanne's (A Rose...) I was wondering if you know how she's doing. I've just been a bit concerned since she hasn't been on for over a month and that's unusual. Just asking around. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to read more posts from you.
    P.S. did you get my email about the Valentine Decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for responding, your comment breaks my heart. I will send Suzanne an email, though. Maybe you should leave a comment on her last post cause I know that there are others out there that are also missing and wondering about her. Even if you just said the same thing you told me, but I'll leave that to you. On another note, it looks like you're up to all sorts of exciting stuff! I guess I better keep an eye one you ;)

    ReplyDelete