Monday, January 7, 2008

Today is the day....

The "puffy" panties are purchased, cleaned and ready to go on a small hiney... The flip-n-flush has been purchased, and installed by my handsome hubby...

The stool is awaiting little feet ...

We have lots of toilet paper ready and waiting to be used by tiny hands...
The "pretty" panties are awaiting the day when they can replace the "puffy" panties and be worn without getting wet...
The carpet cleaner is ready to clean up accidents...


The laundry soap is ready to do all the extra laundry...




And we are hoping the toddler is more than willing to potty train today....So you have no need to wonder what itybtyfrog will be doing this week....spending lots of time in the bathroom and doing lots of laundry. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck. One of the worst parts of parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You rock! So if I don't see you around on messenger, I know why. ;)

    She will be a pro before you know it and then you can have a party to celebrate that you only have one in diapers!!!

    I am keeping my fingers crossed on your behalf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! E just decided he wanted to stand up instead of sit down. I didn't know how good I had it with him sitting. His Aim is so bad. Anyluck on your house yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... and good luck! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL You are too funny to post the pics like that. Good Luck with K this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute post!

    And may the training go much better than it has been here. I'm about ready to give up. I'll let her husband potty train her. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck!! I need to do the same for Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, good luck with that! The husband and I were considering making a start whilst he was off on holiday around Christmas but we dragged our feet about it.. figured if we weren't 100% ready then it was best to put it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, good luck! I agree with Janice, not one of my favorite parenting chores! My daughter was easier than my son though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete