Thursday, October 5, 2006

A few new projects....

I haven't been whipping out projects lately like I normally do, but here are a few things I have done lately.

These are some buckets I made for my nephew's room. I originally made one, but his parent's requested 3 more. They have decorated his room with fire trucks. They hung the buckets on a ladder attached to the wall to put his toys in.

I made these with my activity day girls a couple of weeks ago. The large PRAY lettering glows in the dark. This is one I made for my girl's room.

I just finished this one yesterday. It is going to go on my entry way table as soon as I remove the holiday decor.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. nice work- I like the glow in the dark-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO crafty! I love that the pray sign glows in the dark! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute decorations! Can you guess who I am? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *LOVE* that the "PRAY" glows! Fun, fun, fun!! :) they are all lovely projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always doing such fun things. And the glow in the dark lettering is a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto what Dawnyel says!

    Hope you've had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great project. I think I might borrow the one with the "Pray" on it. It might work well for my kids.

    ReplyDelete