Tuesday, February 26, 2008

60 Questions Meme...

1. What is in the back of your car right now? I am not 100% sure because DH had to take it to work today because his truck had a dead battery, but if my memory serves me correctly there is a pair of jumper cables (from when the van battery kept dying...this has been a serious problem lately!), an umbrella stroller (which my hubby calls a bikini stroller), and a quillow.

2. When was the last time you threw up? a couple years ago when I had the flu. I almost threw up this morning because I was so dizzy.

3. What's your favorite curse word? dang-it, or when terribly upset damn!

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I am not feeling too good today...so the only person that has made me smile so far is my baby H.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to get my 7 year old out the door for school.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Making a new recipe for granola, since I ate the last of it for breakfast this morning.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? eating lunch with hubby and the girls.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I know. I am in the kitchen, I can hear it just fine." My 4 year old was informing me that the timer was going off on the oven....yes, I know....I put the stuff in there!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla from Nielson's Frozen Custard.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water....I love water in the winter. It comes out of the tap ice cold.

12. What are you wearing right now? my pajamas...silky green pants and a long-sleeve V-neck white shirt.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Granola

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, but I bought a new purse and jewelry 11 days ago.

15. When was the last time you ran? Ha ha ha...I try never to run. If fact, my doctor told me that I shouldn't. Which doesn't bother me any!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? I think it was the 2002 Olympics. Yeah, I don't get out much.

17. Is your TV on? No, I try to keep it off as much as possible. I would much rather read or play on the computer.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Jessica

19. Ever go camping? The first time I remember going camping is when I was in 3rd grade and my family went to Yellowstone. We try to go camping at least twice a year.

20. Do you have a tan? No, I don't even remember the last time I went outside.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I usually never have soda. If I am at home, I usually drink it straight from the cup. If we go out to eat I usually have water, but I always use a straw for that. We went to the Olive Garden a week and a half ago. I had water. There was a lemon seed in the bottom of my glass, but no lemon in it. Now explain that to me!!! I asked for another water.

25. What did your last IM say? I don't remember. I couldn't get it to work yesterday.

26. Are you someone's best friend? I know I am my hubby's best friend. I hope a few others would consider me as one of their best friends.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Visiting teaching and who knows what else....probably more laundry.

28. Where is your mom right now? It is Wednesday, so her and my dad are probably getting ready to go shopping.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? the hallway, a bookcase, and a box of books.

30. What color is your watch? Silver and gold.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Ayer's Rock.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes, but I would probably never do it.

33. What is your birthstone? Amethyst

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both. We don't go very often, so it is probably 50-50.

35.How many kids do you want? Four.

36. Do you have a dog? No. I wish we still did. I get sad everytime I see a dachsund. I want another one.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My visiting teaching companion

38. Have you met anyone famous? Only if you count my hubby. He has been on t.v. lots of times.
39. Any plans today? I am taking the baby to the doctor. Folding laundry. Giving my girls a bath.
40. How many states have you lived in? 2, but I have lived in lots of different cities.

41. Ever go to college? Yes, and I plan to go back someday to get my bachelor's degree and a master's degree.

42. Where are you right now? Kitchen

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My hubby's job and living here.

44. Last song listened to? The My Little Pony theme song.

46. Are you allergic to anything? Only seasonal allergies.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? A pair of brown and a pair of black high healed loafers.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Not right now, but I have been.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know why they would be.

50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? Prince Edward Island...and staying there long enough to really enjoy it.

51. What time is it? 9:15a.m.

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, all of them.

53. Do you eat healthy? I try to, but sometimes I get lazy and sick of the kids whining about not wanting to eat that.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Answer the calls of the wild.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Only if the phone rings.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Twenty twelve.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.

60. How did you get one of your scars? My siblings had me in a laundry basket on top of a bed box. I fell off and split open my bottom lip.

Bonus points for you if you made it all the way through this....and even more bonus points if you realized it was missing a few questions!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! And I'm still sorry about that laundry basket incident. I thought about it this week as I told one of my kids not to put the baby in our's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this meme. I learned alot about your. I will have to find time to do it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete