Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh the joys of a two year old...

I thought I would tell a few stories from my two year old. She is always cracking us up with something new.

The other day, I had a pile of laundry in the living room waiting to be folded. She decided to play in it. She happened to find my bra, then she proceeded to tell me how you are supposed to wear it. "Arms go here," she said, "and nikkles go here."

Last night I was in the family room feeding the baby and she came in with the wash rag and told me,
"Brown stuff on floor."
"What is it?" I asked.
"I'd know." she replied. "Poo I sink."
Then I noticed the brown stuff on the rag and on her finger. Well I shot up in a hurry and went to the kitchen. Sure enough, there was a small ball of poo on the kitchen floor. I have no idea how it got there unless it had somehow slipped out of her pants. There were no signs of streaking there though. There was a finger poke in the middle of the poo. So knowing my daughter all too well, I asked her if she tasted it.
"Yeah," she told me. "That poo discussing!!!"

Well after a good washing, teeth brushing, and some disinfecting, we had a good laugh about it all, but GROSS!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. That's pretty gross! I don't know if I want my little boy to get old enough to play with . . . well. His cousins once painted all the way up the stairs with it, and the carpet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an ewww story if I ever heard one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The joys of parenthood! Make me feel that I am getting even now. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!

    I just gagged a bit!

    EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gross and so great that you shared your pooh nugget story! Maybe I will break into the archive of pooh stories.....Maybe not they make me gag thinking about them.

    I agree with her

    Discussing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEWWWWW! Seriously, gross. However, I would have been worried if she hadn't thought it was "discussing". At least you have that to be grateful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh goodness! Aren't 2 year olds the greatest? Good thing she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story! Every family has to have the classic poo stories!

    Good thing she is so cute! It makes it much easier to love a kid who eats poo when they are cute. Hehehe!

    Hey, it could be worse. She could have actually liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really funny... I have had a couple similar experiences with poo in the past couple weeks. Talk about disinfecting... holy moly!

    The nikkles comment is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Mom used to call those poop "marbles". If I remember right, Bryce was particularly good at leaving them behind. I don't ever remember him sampling them, though. Thank goodness the days of cloth diapers are over!

    ReplyDelete