Friday, February 8, 2008

Snow Day!!!!

On Monday we had our first snow day. We have just been blasted with snow and wind the last few weeks. It has been crazy. We have 6 foot drifts in some parts of our yard. I think even DH is tired of the snow...and he loves the snow. The girls had a ball on Monday making a snow cave with their dad.
They love to play in the snow and were outside most of the morning. Getting to play in the snow was even good incentive for them to get their chores done quickly that morning.
Some of them loved playing in the snow, but were not too happy about getting their picture taken.
Even shoveling is fun!!! I think DH is getting a little tired of all of the shoveling though.
Wow!!! That is a lot of snow!!!

6 comments:

  1. I was there for a week ad I was sick of the snow!! :) March always seems like the big turn around month and spring starts arriving... not too much longer!
    The pictures are adorable and that is a lot of snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the snow around here. I need to post some of the pics that I have taken around here lately. We are sick of the snow too. DH is really tired of it since he deals with it at work. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love your snowman picture in your header. And your little girls all bundled up-too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a lot of snow! It looks like you had a wonderful time! We've had so much here as well, but I love it--perfect for sledding, cross-country skiing, and making snowmen. (shoveling too. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snowman, too. We haven't gotten nearly that much snow. Never do here. We have gotten enough to make me happy, though!

    ReplyDelete