Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ABC Meme...

Blackeyedsue tagged me to do this ABC Meme:
A- Attached or Single? Very Happily Married for 10 years now.
B- Best Friend? My handsome hubby.
C- Cake or Pie? I don't like cake (except cheesecake and sponge cake). I love pie. I even had wedding pies instead of cake. These are our pies from Thanksgiving. We only had two kinds this year....what a disappointment. Sometimes I have made up to 6 different kinds.
D- Day of Choice? I love Monday. After a long restful weekend I am ready to get busy and get things done on Monday morning.
E- Essential Item? My family of course!
F- Favorite Color? Just one? It depends on my mood. My favorite colors to wear are Black and pink. My favorite colors for my house are yellow, green and red (in various shades).
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Cinnamon Bears...and thanks to Blackeyedsue I have a fresh new bag.
H- Hometown? I don't know. We have moved so many times that I haven't really found a place to call home yet.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Hot chocolate, buying new things for myself, going out to dinner, and reading a book all day.
J- January or July? July. I love all the parties and family get togethers. Oh, and the fireworks.
K- Kids? I have four beautiful girls.
L- Life isn't complete without? Happiness and Love...good answers Shhhhhhhhh! And I would have to add...something to look forward to. I would shrivel up and die if I didn't have something to plan and dream about.
M- Marriage date? August 1997
N- Number of brothers and sisters? Two sisters and one brother.
O-Oranges or Apples? Definately apples. I am very picky about my oranges, and rarely find one I really like.
P- Phobias and Fears? Having my children die. And I hate spiders.
Q- Quote? "Life is a continuous process of longing and losing with loving and laughing filling the gaps inbetween." Renee Duvall
R- Reason to smile? I got a shower today!
S- Season of choice? After a long winter I love spring with all of its beautiful flowers, but after a long summer I love that first feeling of fall in the air.
T- Tag three people? I would rather not tag anyone. I don't know about all of you, but I am kind of tired of these things. (That is why I am getting them all out of the way this week, and then not doing another one for a LONG time!)
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a genetic mutation.
V- Vegetable? Corn, peas, green beans, spinach, artichokes, carrots.
W- Worst Habit? Spending too much time on the internet....do you have this problem too?
Y- Your favorite food? Anything from the Olive Garden, or Cafe Rio.
Z- Zoo animal? I am not partial to any animal in particular. I love to see all the baby animals, especially the monkeys.

4 comments:

  1. I love your reason to smile.

    Funny how that little thing makes such a difference in how your dat goes, huh!

    I got a shower today too! It was very necessary since yesterday I didn't shower and it was my cleaning day.

    My stench was starting to travel into cyber world. Not a pleasant thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such a cute family! I've enjoyed looking over your blog.

    This is Jessica (nateswife) from the MOF's. I am embarrassed to say that I had no self control and so I had to delete my links to the board for a few weeks until I could get some stuff done around my house. *blush* Week 1 and I just finished painting the playroom! *woohoo* Now I need to order some vinyl from you. Would you mind emailing me at nateandjessica@yahoo? I already have your order forms so I think I know what I want. Thanks!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I knew that you hated cake. It's funny the things you remember about a person. I knew the Olive Garden and Cafe Rio thing too! How smart am I!

    I had SO much fun talking to you this morning. You are the BEST!!!

    Eat a cinnamon bear for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't aware of the genetic mutation, either.

    And I didn't know you liked so many vegetables. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete