Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yet another Meme...

What were you doing ten years ago? We were living in a two bedroom apartment. I didn't have a job so I spent all of my time cooking, cleaning and going to the library.

5 Things on my "to-do" list today... go visiting teaching, fold laundry, wash laundry, do pre-school with A, clean the kitchen.

6 Snacks that I enjoy...popcorn, hot chocolate, icecream, fruit snacks, apple cider, and cookies.

3 Bad Habits...I am a procrastinator, I love to dream up a project and buy the stuff for it, but then my ambition fizzles and I often don't get the project done, I'm a hypocrite.

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...buy a beautiful 1 acre lot and build my dream home, buy new vehicles, put away money for my children's educations, take the whole family on a fun vacation, and put the rest into savings for a rainy day.

5 Places I've Lived...I would rather not say where I have lived, but I have lived in almost every corner of this state.

5 Jobs I've Had..Custard scoopee, children's museum floor manager, manager of the fabrics and notions portion of a store, janitress, and selling vinyl lettering.

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...I am addicted to utahrealestate.com, I have donated my hair to Locks of Love 3 times (and will do it again within this year sometime), I absolutely can't stand watching the news, I can't listen to talk radio either, when I am alone in the car I still crank the music up like I am a teenager.

Only one more day of memes, aren't you glad?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you blast the music in your car. I love to do the same. My kids and husband think I am retarded.

    But I went with my husband to a Def Leppard/Journey concert two years ago and the funny thing...Everyone there was about the same age as us. We were all old Mormons exercising our "wild side":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun meme. You sure have gotten alot of them lately and it is surprising that not alot of infromation is repeated. Loves to all.

    ReplyDelete