Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tag I'm It!!!

Smart Mama tagged me. She had two fun tags on her blog, and since I love these things I decided to do both of them.

The 4 Tag
Four jobs I've had:
1. Ice Cream Scoopee
2. Janitress
3. Manager of the Fabric/Notions portion of a store
4. Substitute Teacher

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. You’ve Got Mail
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. While You Were Sleeping

Four places I have lived:
1. Ogden
2. Delta
3. Roosevelt
4. Logan

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Martha Stewart Living
2. The Bachelor
3. Oprah
4. King of Queens

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Guatemala
2. New Mexico
3. California
4. Nevada

Four places I would like to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Carribean
3. Oregon
4. Prince Edward Island (I got my travel brochure the other day...what fun!)

Four websites I visit often:
1. My Blog
2. www.abc4.com/gtu
3. library web-site
4. www.allrecipes.com

Four favorite foods (I love to eat, so this was a hard one):
1. Fettucine Alfredo
2. Garlic Bread
3. Cinnamon Bears
4. Hot Chocolate

Where I would like to be right now:
1. Scrapbooking at my mom's house
2. On a vacation with my family
3. Model home hopping
4. Shopping



Two for Togetherness Tag

2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1. That he is so hardworking
2. That he is so dang cute

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends about your spouse.
1. That he can fix or build anything
2. He is so sweet to me

2 traits you married him/her for.
1. He has strong values and beliefs
2. He is a great provider

2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
1. When our girls were born
2. The day we found out he had cancer

2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.
1. A new truck
2. All the plants and things he wants for our yard

2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks.
1. No one to cuddle with at night when I go to bed
2. No help with the kids

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1. He is fine!
2. He is so easy to talk to.

2 favorite dates
1. Dancing in our family room
2. The Institute Ball (that is when he proposed)

2 funny odd things you love.
1. That he will always kill spiders for me
2. That he is so fixated on getting things done

2 two places you have lived with your spouse.
1. Roosevelt
2. Delta

2 favorite Vacations
1. Camping
2. San Diego

I can't think of four people to tag, but here are two:

1. Jettara
2. The Scent of Elsha

9 comments:

  1. We have a friend who always says "Everything I learned, I learned from the King of Queens". Good show. Just when I think I knew EVERYTHING about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much itybty. I just love being tagged (not). I just started blogging and those I know have already been tagged. Waaaaahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to watch this King of Queens, I guess! I think I knew most of the rest though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Model home hopping? That is fun! Hadn't thought of doing that in a long time. I hope your husbands ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun list- i love your scenic places you have lived! so interesting to learn things about people

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! I learn SOOOOO much about people from these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jettara: Sorry....it is fun to learn more about you though.
    Nettie: King of Queens is kind of a silly show...it is just on at a time that I usually don't feel like doing anything but vegging.
    Gabriela: Hubby is doing okay so far.
    SmartMama: I know, I lead a boring existance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you say you lived in Roosevelt, do you mean Roosevelt UT? Because that is extremely close to where I am living currently. When did you move?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun list! I have been to Guatemala too. It is so beautiful there and I would love to go back.

    Are you talking about the A&E Pride & Prejudice or the new one with Kiera Knightly? If it is the A&E, I'm right there with you! I can watch it over and over even though it is 6 hours long!

    ReplyDelete