Friday, May 19, 2006

MMMMMMMMM....

Stephanie did a fun thing on her blog today. She took a letter and came up with 10 things that started with the letter and told why she came up with those things. She had some cute and funny things on her blog. She assigned me the letter M. So here are the ten things I thought of that start with that letter:
1. M******, my 5-year old. Hers is not one of the weird names Stephanie mentioned! She is such a great kid. She saves me so many times. She is a wonderful big sister and such a great help around the house. She is always willing to do what I ask her to do, and she is so creative and fun. I am lucky to be her mom.

2. Model homes. I love to tour model homes. I once thought about being a real estate agent because I love to look at homes so much, but I decided I didn't want to sell houses, just LOOK at them. A friend and I toured some yesterday. Here are a few fun shots I took while we were there.



3. Money. Okay, love of money is the root of all evil right, but it sure is fun!!! Could use a truck load at my house.
4. Melancholy. I discovered this word in college. Unfortunately, it sometimes describes my mood.
5. Mother-In-Law. My MIL is coming today, so I should really be cleaning the house and changing the sheets on her bed. I guess I will have to switch into hyper-speed after this post so I can get it all done.
6. Mushrooms. Weird little things, but so tasty. I am frying some up tonight for dinner. I fry them in butter until they are crisp and add some garlic salt and parsley (to add a little color to the drab little things). They are delicious!
7. Marla. She is the greatest friend. She lives across the street from me and I think we talk about twice a day. She keeps me sane, and inspires me to be better. Not to mention all the fun we have laughing together!
8. Marmoset. I am not sure what one of these looks like, but my husband saw one at his work yesterday, so the word was fresh in my mind.
9. "Mom". Never thought I would get tired of hearing that word, but somedays I have had enough...."MOM", "MOM!!", "MOM!!!!"
10. Mormon. Yup I am a Mormon, and pretty dang proud of it in a non-prideful sort of way. I know my life would not be so amazingly great without the gospel.
So there are my M's. If anyone is interested in doing this same thing, let me know and I will assign you a letter. Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Fun post! I loved all the photos, especially the one of m******. She is lucky to have you as a mom, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melancholic money making madness...your post inspired me to alliterate.....is melancholic even a word? Probably not, but sounds fun, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post. Love the pics. I want to try to do the letter thing, so what letter should I try?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this game. Fun to read. Your little girl is sweet. And I love the model homes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the living room. Those couches are similar to mine, so now I know what I am going to paint my family room. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The golden lion marmoset is a monkey-type thing that is endangered--I only know that because my son had to do some research about it this week.

    I love the dark wood in that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mushrooms??? Personally I can't stand the things...but to each their own!! :) Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jettara: Glad you want to play...you get the letter C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol some how I knew you would give me that letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking at model homes is so fun, inspiring and sometimes depressing! Thanks for the great list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love looking at model homes too, it gives me great ideas. Love the game, my sister just gave me the letter "T".

    ReplyDelete